Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, IBBU Post UTME application form for the 2016/2017 academic session is out. IBBU minimum cut-off mark is 180. IBBU doesn’t conduct any examination, instead, relative merit will be strictly applied in the context of the quality of O’/A’Level Results and UTME Score.
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, IBBU, Lapai, does not intend to conduct Post UTME Examination. The policy is rather to confirm and authenticate the credentials of candidates before admission. Arrangements have been concluded with all Examination Bodies to verify all candidates’ results.
IBBU RESULT SUBMISSION/SCREENING PROCESS.
Note 1 All UTME prospective candidates are to check/verify their eligibility for the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University UTME O’Level results screening/verification exercise. DE candidates should skip the above step and click on the DE link below.
Note 2. Successful prospective candidate that have met the minimum requirement are to print the payment permission slip with banks details on it OR make payment online via Interswitch WebPAY.
Note 3 The prospective candidate is required to make a payment of either; THREE THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED NAIRA ONLY (N 3,800 : 00 K) – if submitting only ONE(1) O’LEVEL RESULT & SEVEN THOUSAND, THREE HUNDRED NAIRA ONLY (N 7,300 : 00 K) – if submitting TWO(2) O’LEVEL RESULT. The amount includes bank transaction charges.
IBBU ADMISSION SCREENING STAGES.to
Stage 1: CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY CHECK:
• Enter their JAMB Registration Number to confirm if they are eligible. If eligible;
• Enter their mobile phone number & select the number of result(s) to submit (Maximum of 2 sittings for O’Level results).
• A transaction ID/invoice will be generated for the candidate. The candidate is to select preferred payment option (Interswitch Branch Collect OR Interswitch webPAY).
Stage 2: PAYMENT:
• If Branch Collect is selected, a transaction ID/invoice slip will be generated to be printed out and taken to any of the following banks for payment via Interswitch platform (Fidelity Bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Skye Bank, Sterling Bank, Unity Bank, United Bank of Africa). Other banks will be listed subsequently.
• If webPAY is selected as the preferred payment option, the candidate will be re-directed to Interswitch webPAY page to make the payment online
• Further details on how to use the Interswitch payment platform is available on the UTME Result Screening Portal.
Stage 3: RESULT SUBMISSION:
Candidates who have completed the second stage of the screening should proceed to the third stage upon receiving their payment confirmation SMS (text message). They are to log into the portal using the details send to them in the SMS (text message). Candidates are advised to correctly input their results and any other requested information on the portal. Candidates may after submission print out their submission acknowledgement slip for personal reference only.
All complains and suggestion should be directed to the I.C.T Unit, Academic office Or you can send an email to
18 total views, 0 views today